Romanian Ford Factory Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romanian Ford Factory Tour

Cool vid! Thanks for sharing. I didn't even know there was a Romanian Ford Factory.
    Last edited by drddan; 06-11-2015, 05:47 PM.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Looked like they were makin' a Audi emblem.
      I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

"Pentru a marca producția a 400.000 de motoare, echipa Ford Craiova și pilotul Simone Tempestini care reprezintă Romānia in Campionatul Mondial de Raliuri, au creat un film special, inspirat de faimoasele serii „Gymkhana” ale lui Ken Block."

Translation of the blurb below the video:
        "For the production of the 400,000th (Ecoboost) motor, Ford Craiova (a Romanian city) and driver Simone Tempestini, who represented Romania in the Rally World Championship, created a special film inspired by the famous "Gymkhana" series of Ken Block."

I was stationed at the US Embassy in Romania for two years in the late 80s, after taking an intensive six-month Romanian language course.
        Last edited by TominMO; 06-11-2015, 09:41 PM.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X