Who's planning a new project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's planning a new project?

I wanna hear what you guys got planned for your festiva!

Personally I'm planning a RWD conversion

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

v6 rwd?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

my dream plan on my car is finally going to be starting up this fall because I'm buying a house this month. And I'll have a garage I can leave a torn apart car in. B6ze Supercharger, rear turbo, air to air intercooler and water to air intercooler, possibly e85 dual fuel or pump gas and water meth injection, or e85 and water meth injection, haven't decided... I have some 205 55 r15 wheels that may or may not need fender flares to fit, then I'd like to finish it off with appropriate time attack styled aero mods. Air dam, rear airfoil sprouting from the hatch. Maybe one of those under car rear diffuser things. Just make it look outlandish. Pretty much the most extreme of everything that's ever happened festiva.

I've got it all sitting there. Ms3, Chinese 16g, m90, wheels and tires, front and rear suspension less coil over kit, aspire brake swap, re drilled drums, massive intercooler, heat exchanger for water air intercooler, intake manifold minus the attached intercooler. b6ze. Water injection parts.

Still need g transmission and shafts. Time, money, experience.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Last edited by bhearts; 06-19-2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Nothing crazy. Just a turbo and coilovers. Wheels, flares, and camber. Tint, refoam the seats, you know this is getting to look like a lot. I may just be crazy a LITTLE bit.
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Short term: Moar low for Pedro.
          Long term: Nasty things are planned for Virginia. Hoping to build the ultimate door slammer Time Attack weapon.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

BPT Festiva nothing special...
            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

After Mike raises the bar, I'm going to start racing again. ..
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Gotta tear mine apart for rebuilt motor and ATX. I'll prolly do brake swap at the same time. Switch to 550cc injectors and maybe run e85. Maybe bigger turbo. General improvements.
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I'm planning on breaking a trans soon...
                  1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Planned is the same ol boring, sad song of a B6T install. I have a 91 Capari sitting on the side lines.
                    I know nothing fancy or cutting edge, but it has the kid down the street with a Honda Civic watching me.
                    My time and my money runs short for my own toys/projects (65 Mustang, 65 Fairlane, 03 DRZ400, 02 ST1100, 01 DR650) and my three sons toys/projects ( oldest son - 88 Festiva, middle son - 79 F150, youngest son - 91 Festiva).
                    Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

Personally I miss the days of seeing driving videos of people in their "boring ole B6T swapped" festiva's layin a spanking to every car it races

If the swap makes the car fast, it's worth it

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I want to turn mine into a "trucktiva" but don't know how to weld so that won't happen. I think they look cool.

Comment

Buy a welder and practice on some scrap steel, it's easy to learn

Comment

^^ It doesnt have to be pretty, It just has to work
                            Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

Yea, I think the kid down the street has put two-and-two together.
                              He started telling me some stuff about the civic (which I do not remember what) and then asked me how much a Festiva weighs.
                              I told him and he went, "oh crap, and I thought my car was light".
                              Should be fun when done.
                              The oldest sons festy is getting ready for a B6. We have been putting the engine back together this weekend.
                              Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X