Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man I wish I woulda kept this car.....they only made 1600 some of them that year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I wish I woulda kept this car.....they only made 1600 some of them that year.

I bought this in 1984. A 1976, 400, 4 speed. 50th year anniversary. I used to store her in the winters. Had her tell I got married (of course) in 91. When I bought her it still had the original stereo and the one speaker in the rear. I had the sun roof put in. Wish I would kept her and kept it all original like she was when I bought her. The 455s were even more rare for that year. I'm the helmet hair looking guy. My buddy in the pic is trying to look all studly stickin out his chest. Ha. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.
    Attached Files

My friend has one of these. His looks like junk these days, but it is a pretty sweet car.
    You'd have to keep a Festiva as well or otherwise you'd never be able to afford gas though.
    1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

That's my favorite Trans Am year. Round headlights, screamin' Chicken and all!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I had a 73 Formula. Nothin special though. Ran the snot out it!
        My buddy still has his 73 T/A. He has big dollars in his 455 and it's not even together yet.
        He also has a 79 Formula with the factory Olds 403 in it.
        We both bought our own copies of Herb Adams book, "Chassis Engineering".
        Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

Working...
        X