the lifted Festiva owened by Festivahopeful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lifted Festiva owened by Festivahopeful

Ok members I need some help, festivahopeful the member who had the nicely lifted festiva up in Oregon, he had it for sale on craigslist until recently, I have a friend who is interested in looking at it and possibly to buy it but now the add has been pulled, does anyone know if it has been sold or if he took the add down, also does anyone have a link to the pictures of this car.

Thanks for the help
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Have you tried PM'ing him to ask directly?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

He said it sold on Facebook
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
        Ok members I need some help, festivahopeful the member who had the nicely lifted festiva up in Oregon, he had it for sale on craigslist until recently, I have a friend who is interested in looking at it and possibly to buy it but now the add has been pulled, does anyone know if it has been sold or if he took the add down, also does anyone have a link to the pictures of this car.

Thanks for the help
        I have his cell number. Will pm you.

Comment

Damn Facebook gets more attention the forum.... Ugh

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Yes I did try the PM system but he has not been on in a while, thank you to the rest for your help.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks Bob for your help. I figure it's a day late and a dollar short but i'll give him a try.

Comment

Was this the car that was in bend OR ?
                Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

This forum is my favorite thing on the net.

Comment

The forum shows that he lives in Athena OR. It was originally a White GL, then he changed the colors to two tone Dark Blue upper and Gold on the bottom to match his Ford pickup.

Comment

Movin, I checked craigslist for Bend OR nothing there, I figure euro is correct about it being sold but not going to stop till I know for sure.

Thanks folks

Comment

Working...
                      X