Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book about Festivas?

Hello, everyone!

I am 23 and have had my Feariva for just about 4 years now and only know the make and model (89 festiva model L). There is a lot lingo on this site that I don't understand and would love a book to read to be more knowledgable about my car and how to fix up/upgrade certain elements. Any suggestions for a book to buy?

Thanks in advance, Mason

This website is the authority on the Festiva/Aspire/Pride/121/Avella/etc.
    The only books I know are the repair manuals and prospecti sales brochures.
    If you learn to use the search engine correctly, then maybe someday you might win as many "oldest thread of the day" awards as me!
    Last edited by bravekozak; 07-22-2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

If you drive your festiva to Raleigh N.C. the first weekend of October, you'll drive home with more Festiva facts than you ever imagined possible. There is actually a Caravan of guys leaving from Oregon that you could meet up with. Other than that, your book is here, like Brave said. Also, feel free to ask questions, we know the search feature is a bit hard to use at times.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
      X