For the guy with too much money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the guy with too much money

If you've got more money than you know what to do with, here's a conversion for your Festy that's a little different.
    You gonna race that thing?
    http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

That would look very cool on a 'stiva.

Comment

HEY Dont get any ideas!! im doing that probably within a year and i want to be the first. got a 5 gal water jug throwin in change and sum bills to save up hopefully will have them for OSV at moraine state park next spring.
      Jason
      wishing i had a festi again

Comment

i was going to try to make my own because a friend of mine got them for his tiburon and they don't look hard to make

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

damn i already bought 5 of those kids with my monopoly money... i dont think they are gona be to happy when i give them that at cod
          Ian Carr
          88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
          99' S70 T5M- faster DD
          86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

hell if i used monopoly money i could get about 50 sets(got like 5 sets of monopoly) of the power lambo from redrumcustoms in north jersey. they are a universal weld-on kit at the cost of 2,199.99.
            Jason

Comment

If someone put "ghini" doors on there Festiva with pure humor in mind then I could stomach it. But if someone honestly put the lambo door kit on there Festiva, woke up every morning, walked outside to look at there car, and think to themselves 'I have arrived" then they are lame. It would be just like the kid down my street that has an Toyota MR-2 and across the top of his windshield it says "Testerosa". Just my thoughts--Jeremie

Comment

im always wanted the lambo/vertical style doors but i dont think they would have looked good on a 85' aries wagon or 86' f-150. i think they would look nice on a festy.
                Jason

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! aries wagon!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X