Just Bought A Festiva!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought A Festiva!!!

So I just bought A Festiva after not having one for about 5 years and found out the Festiva Motorsports is gone :-( ...

My old Festiva was stock with plans but I was young and broke. The Festiva's plans for now are to either add NO2 to the stock B3 until it blows up and then do a swap or I might Turbo the stock B3 if I decide to drive it more often.

Anyway I will be looking forward to talking with you guys.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Good to have you back!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
      So I just bought A Festiva after not having one for about 5 years and found out the Festiva Motorsports is gone :-( ...

My old Festiva was stock with plans but I was young and broke. The Festiva's plans for now are to either add NO2 to the stock B3 until it blows up and then do a swap or I might Turbo the stock B3 if I decide to drive it more often.

Anyway I will be looking forward to talking with you guys.
      B3. Rear turbo. Hilarious, and you keep your gas mileage (when off boost). Talk to Greg/eurotiva.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I'm doing a little bit of work on the engine right now. Im having a problem with when i give it gas it almost shuts off for a second and seems like it struggles a little to rev up almost like it is missing on 1 cylinder but only when i give it a food bit of gas. Maybe a valve or maybe an injector is what I'm thinking.
        sigpic
        "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

I'm doing a little bit of work on the engine right now. Im having a problem with when i give it gas it almost shuts off for a second and seems like it struggles a little to rev up almost like it is missing on 1 cylinder but only when i give it a food bit of gas. Maybe a valve or maybe an injector is what I'm thinking.
          Do not put food bits in your gas. They will clog up the fuel filter much more quickly.

Maybe an injector; I doubt a valve would be the issue, as it's purely mechanical. Also perhaps a bad plug or plug wire is causing the missing.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

This is a good excuse to do an engine swap.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I just replaced the plugs, ill replace the wires and O2 sensor next but there is a bad lifter that i can hear so im gonna replace them and change the valve cover gasket because it leaks slighty. Ill keep yall posted on what I find.
              sigpic

Comment

I raised my idle... Some say that its your idle air control valve. I havent replaced mine yet to see if thats it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X