Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved one from the junk yard!

Sent from somewhere outside the asylum via tapatalk
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Oh That's a score! Good work!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

90, was for sale here from Sam1956. guy bought it off craigslist wanted NOTHING off the car but the motor, cut the wiring harness, and axles to get it out He had taken it to LKQ before they opened and put it in the wrong lot so they wouldn't process it. I got to him via email, he said if I could get it to my house, I could have it. 80 dollar tow, and she is gonna get my daughters second gen B6 swapped in ASAP.

ISO 90-93 engine bay wiring harness, white fender and door. One aspire rim. With or without tire.

Comment

Talk about the right place at the right time.... Nice one for sure. Great find. Enjoy the free swap DD......

Comment

I bought my Festiva without an engine and lowered in a B6 from a local junkyard.
          Drives nicely now.

Comment

Formerly a bp?
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Wow! That's sweet
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                Formerly a bp?
                Sam1956 was about 80% of the way through a meticulous BP build. Glad to this saved but has to be hard to see his work ripped apart that way. Very good its getting new life and will be rolling again.
                Last edited by David88; 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM.
                '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
                '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
                '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
                '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
                '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
                '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post
                  Sam1956 was about 80% of the way through a meticulous BP build. Glad to this saved but has to be hard to see his work ripped apart that way. Very good its getting new life and will be rolling again.
                  It is killing me! he removed the lower control arms, they were out, had to pop them in. He could have yanked on the knuckle at that point and popped the axles out, but hope, he cut them. Oh well. He literally could have cared less.

Sam just lost heart in the swap and tried diligently to sell it here.

Comment

Everything happens for a reason.
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I found the piece that was cut out of the firewall yesterday here at Madness Central

Comment

Working...
                      X