Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the red fast Festi in Fort Walton Beach Florida ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the red fast Festi in Fort Walton Beach Florida ?

Who has the red fast Festi with the white stripe in Fort Walton Beach Florida ? My buddy Troy talked to and said your car is awesome. I have the Festi Hauler in Pensacola.

It sounds like your buddy had an encounter with Eurotiva, the fastest festiva on record, in the world.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Yeah, it'd take Greg about ten minutes to get to Fort Walton Beach from Palm Bay in his car.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Could be mine?
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

How was Fort Walton Beach ? Do you come up here a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            It sounds like your buddy had an encounter with Eurotiva, the fastest festiva on record, in the world.
            Maybe the quickest but not the fastest.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

That is true, does Greg have a tall 5th in his g25? I'm not sure it's a good idea to start doing top speed comparisons on these cars. I never topped out the tall 5th in Tweak. I get nervous in a Festiva at over 150mph. Lol.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Who has the red fast Festi in Fort Walton Beach Florida ?

His car went 115.9. Mine went 117 mph. Quarter mile times are all we have I won't top it out. No need to die in a Festiva
                He's got the tall 5th gear
                Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 09-07-2015, 09:36 AM.
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I've been 142 MPH at the end of the drag strip at Firebird in a Festy, does that count?
                  Last edited by Advancedynamix; 09-07-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that a 300+ hp festiva with that tall 5th will do around 170 at 7500rpm, but I wouldn't suggest trying it. At 150 ish they get kinda floaty feeling and I back off. Maybe the stock spoiler and a chin spoiler ,like what Greg has, would help that. Still, probably not a good idea to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                      His car went 115.9. Mine went 117 mph. Quarter mile times are all we have I won't top it out. No need to die in a Festiva
                      He's got the tall 5th gear
                      Did you still have your wipers on?

Comment

I've seen 150+. But I haven't been to ft. Walton beach. Maybe we met somewhere else? Or someone has a red with stripes?

First post does say "the white stripe" mine technically has 4
                        -Greg
                        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                        Redneck Engineer
                        FOTY - '09
                        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                          Did you still have your wipers on?
                          No wipers

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

the 3.83 diff with the tall 5th will top out at 163mph at 7200 according to my garmin GPS.
                            I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

That's what I figured. Nearly 170 by 7500. Was that in your Festiva or the 323?

Comment

Working...
                              X