Interest in bolt on cold air intake from green filters? Let's talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in bolt on cold air intake from green filters? Let's talk

So I just realized I live a half mile from the green filter high performance filters and intakes plant... I plan on stopping in to see what they can come up with for some b3 b6 and Bp setups... I was a CNc / manual Machinest for 6 years and made industrial turbines for power plants and oil rig compressors ... I know it's hard for a person to walk in and ask for something to be done but I also know it's possible... I dunno if anyone else was looking into anything else air related such as turbo adaptations or anything like that I know most of us just enjoy making and dabbing our own setups... But just figured I'd post this up and see if anyone else has any interest or questions they would like me to ask when I do get the chance to stop in...

The stock air tube on the b3 flows more than enough air for twice the factory HP, and has a nice resonance chamber design that is pretty ingenuitive for the time period of the car. A cone filter adapter and a nice filter with a simple bracket to replace the air box may sell okay. The adapter can be sourced through an importer, rather than starting from scratch. There is a plastic one that has a nice transition. A company I used to work with sourced them on alibaba and they worked great. That leaves you only needing to have the filter and bracket made in house.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
    X