Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saipa electronic parts catalogue.

Hi guys..

Want to see if someone can order parts for Saipa?

Before we hear a mountain of groans from naysayers going 'nup never gonna happen'.. A recent google search lead me to a dealer in mexico..

Now..

To get the parts catalogue,

Top left corner.

Three boxes..

Closest to right. Username
    2nd closest. Password
    3rd closest, login

Username and password: sx9000 (both case sensitive)

Now look for this icon

This should be the icon needed.. A translate button to English (once logged in) will be above it.. But if you translate, it will move to the left.

Click on that and at the top, you will see electronic parts catalogue..

Now look around, there is a little bit of info, service and tech manuals.

Also their contact information can be found here..

Now, if someone wants to try, go right ahead..

Serial is the parts number, but I'd screenshot the items list as they are listed (down to nut and bolt) for Assemblies..

Hope this allows a few more festiva stylings as well a new lease on life for our little beasty.. Perhaps even some ldh 4 doors can enter the scene too.. I hear the paint scheme is also different again and some cool features like factory immobilizer. Central locking, cng system (possibly suitable for lpg too) new bonnets, front ends, interiors.

There is the 111, 131, 132, 141 and 151 pickup too.

Enjoy.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

I'm not able to.. But if people want to screenshot and post thier pics up of the parts for easy access to part numbers and establish a common parts number list.. Would be cool.. Then if someone could contact a saipa rep in mexico to see if these parts are available, we could quite possibly get a group order going.. Totally upto you guys..

Sent from my Y635-L02 using Tapatalk

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Oooh. i want the "SAFARI" hatch decal. seriously, i don't see much different than what can be gotten from 4GREEN. ya, a little different grille and they say clocks and bezels are available. maybe some cartel can piggyback parts with their next "product" shipment.

Comment

The hood range, clusters, dashboard (there is a new upgrade style), interiors, alarm, headunit with mp3 support and usb (however, can't confirm frequencies), lpg system.. But yes mainly the stuff that can be found at fourgreen too.

Headlights, rear hatch styling adds for a slightly different look along with taillights too..

Avg Economy:
        Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Go for it.

"U.S. persons or companies violating the Iran trade embargo or sanctions are liable to criminal penalties including monetary fines up to $10,000,000, freezing and/or seizure of assets, and imprisonment of up to 30 years."
          Rick
          1993 Ford Festiva
          1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
          1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
          2000 Ford E350

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefreek View Post
            Go for it.

"U.S. persons or companies violating the Iran trade embargo or sanctions are liable to criminal penalties including monetary fines up to $10,000,000, freezing and/or seizure of assets, and imprisonment of up to 30 years."
            and that's the reason why I haven't even looked at it. It is not worth it the potential risk.
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

not from iran. he says there is a saipa distributor in Mexico. which should be a little easier to get parts out of. but who is the Mexico distributor?

Comment

Is Canada part of that stupid embargo?

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                  not from iran. he says there is a saipa distributor in Mexico. which should be a little easier to get parts out of. but who is the Mexico distributor?
                  Mexico and Iran are trade partners. You would still be buying from an Iranian company.

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                  Is Canada part of that stupid embargo?
                  Yes.
                  Rick
                  1993 Ford Festiva
                  1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
                  1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
                  2000 Ford E350

Comment

It's mentioned in the original post.. Click on the link.. It'll provide the link.

Avg Economy:
                    Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

If it's mexico you're purchasing from, why would that be bad? It's not from iran..

Avg Economy:
                      Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Originally posted by jawbraeka View Post
                        If it's mexico you're purchasing from, why would that be bad? It's not from iran..

The parts are MANUFACTURED in Iran and that's what matters.
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost
                        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Ohhh ok.. Wondering if there is any stamped proof this has occured on the product..

Avg Economy:
                          Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

the problem occurs when the seller has to write the country of origin of the goods on the airwaybill and other int'l paperwork. but is it possible that kia supplies the parts for saipa cars? then s. korea origin parts shouldn't be an issue. but i'm not an international trade lawyer.

Comment

the problem occurs when the seller has to write the country of origin of the goods on the airwaybill and other int'l paperwork. but is it possible that kia supplies the parts for saipa cars? then s. korea origin parts shouldn't be an issue. but i'm not an international trade lawyer.
                              You are correct about the trade law. If it was made in iran, it is illegal to import into the US: doesn't matter who is selling it or how it gets here.
                              The Festiva Store
                              Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X