Festivas in the next Fast and Furious movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festivas in the next Fast and Furious movie

So, Vin Deisel announced today that they will make 3 more fast and furious movies and then the series is done. I have always (well for like 2 years) thought that there should be a festiva in fast and furious. Maybe not even much screentime, just enough to kick some other cars butts *
    So i think we should pick a couple festivas that would be good and try to get the filmakers attention to include at least one of them in one of the movies. Maybe if every member emailed and phoned them about the same 2 or 3 festivas it would happen, lol. Attach a short video of a nice looking festiva wasting some expensive sports car and who knows?
    So who has the fastest and best handling festiva? Would that be Advancedynamic's Pedro?*
    Who has the fastest and best looking festiva? Would that be PhoenixSHO's Shogun when its done? Who has the fastest best looking one thats currently running?
    What do y'all think of my idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin Mike!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Festivas in the next Fast and Furious movie

Wassup!?

Uhh don't they usually crash those cars!? Climbing on hoods and roofs and jumping them off bridges.
      Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 09-30-2015, 03:34 AM.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

They can buy mine
        Last edited by eurotiva; 09-30-2015, 09:01 AM.
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Greg it's called FAST and furious. Not slow and furious. I don't think they would want yours bahaha

Comment

Ohhhhhh!!!
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
              Wassup!?

Uhh don't they usually crash those cars!? Climbing on hoods and roofs and jumping them off bridges.
              No, no. Its called CGI! They dont actually crash the cars anymore. Yours would be just fine
              Dont you see the disclaimers at the end saying 'no cars were harmed in the filming of this movie'? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet the shotgun could get their attention. They aren't so flash/rice featured anymore, so I think it has a great shot. Apart from that, I can't see a mild build, regardless of the performance it is capable of, getting in. Has to be either something cool people already know about, or something mind-blowing that they don't. Pretty sure most people don't even know what a SHOGUN is, but a SHOGUN turbo with a nice interior fits that IMO. Corner carving or drag street warrior with a sane outward appearance, no matter the clean and polish level, wouldn't I don't think.

Just my op.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I rode in Tweak last Sunday now that car is fast

Comment

Originally posted by Brianliska View Post
                    I rode in Tweak last Sunday now that car is fast
                    I'll pull 5 cars on him [emoji23] but yes b6t's are lots of fun. Had 1 for awhile. 30,000 miles or so.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                    X