Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much is a 93 auto festy worth overheating with muddy coolant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much is a 93 auto festy worth overheating with muddy coolant?

Title says it all? I was thinking 400 or less guy wants 700
    Last edited by 2jzkilla; 10-17-2015, 07:31 PM.

I had to run 3 or 4 cans of flush through mine before it ran clear, heat started working and temp went down .
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

But what would you pay for it? The seller said it knocks when overheating
      Last edited by 2jzkilla; 10-17-2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2jzkilla View Post
        But what would you pay for it? The seller said it knocks when overheating
        I would expect that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Show up with $400 in one pocket. (If you do this, meet him in a neutral location like a mall parking lot or something, not on his turf. On his turf, don't bring cash.) See if he'll go for it. If not, start from there, not his asking price. The relevant question is what would you pay for it, not anyone else.

But before you even look at the car, examine the title and his ID to make sure the deal is legally on the up-and-up. Right VIN, in his name, no liens, not salvage. If he mis-represented anything, just walk.
          Last edited by TominMO; 10-17-2015, 09:24 PM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ask 500 no more than 650

Comment

Thanks for the answer. He is firm at 700 so we're close he said he just put a water pump in it so might be close enough
              Last edited by 2jzkilla; 10-17-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Your call. For me it would depend on the condition of the body and interior...

Comment

Working...
                X