Saying goodbye to my festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying goodbye to my festiva

I've been on the fence about this for a long time and I finally decided to part with my KL festiva so last night I took deposit on it and plan to deliver it on Friday once I get the new clutch installed

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Saying goodbye to my festiva

Doooo hhhwhaatt!!

You'll be back. Just sayin
    Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-19-2015, 06:46 AM.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Sad day! The new owner better be active on here.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

defies logic..
        Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I never said I was leaving the site or community, just selling my car lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Making room for something even more over the top?
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Whaaaaat??

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                I never said I was leaving the site or community, just selling my car lol
                We know you can't leave, but Fred's car better not, lol. Did the newer owner buy all your spare parts and goodies, or our you keeping them for a secret project?
                The Festiva Store

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                  Making room for something even more over the top?
                  New project is definately in the works, a BF 323 wagon and I should be picking it up this weekend

Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                  We know you can't leave, but Fred's car better not, lol. Did the newer owner buy all your spare parts and goodies, or our you keeping them for a secret project?
                  Im letting him have the FMS hood and the pride shout spoiler and since I have 2 front FMS bumpers, I've agreed to let him have the one on the car, however I'm keeping the complete body kit and 121 grille

Any mechanical spare parts, I plan to keep since the wagon will recieve a KL down the road as well

The new owner did signup on here but is more active on the facebook page

Comment

A BF 323 wagon. Can't wait to see the build thread on that.
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

A retraction is due, there is some logic in all the thought that went in to this. At some point some day you will miss this car though. Be ready for that, it hurts. Glad you are staying with us and on this side of the facebook fence. I am not a member there. Tonight I will toast you and your new projects!
                      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I already miss the car and it's still in my possession lol

I'm sure I will own another festiva one day, which is why I'm hanging onto the body kit and grille lol but for now I need a change and in order to do that, I need to make room in the garage

It certainly wasn't a fast or easy decision to make though

Comment

I had to sell Diana - the old '88 back at the end of summer 2011-

I'd gotten flooded out of the house actually in 08 and had returned for the summers to clean up and wait for the settlement.

My mother died that June, and I was leaving for good. I even had to sell the lawn tractor before leaving, and so it was sad to watch it drive off. I only asked $300 but it had no heat and would need a starter soon

I hadn't known about this site, and it didn't seem like there any Festivas to find then- I was stuck in a high rent apartment and in the red every month-

didn't think I'd ever have another one again- but I did get another 91 Festiva last year and it's still parked in the shed getting cleaned up and squared away - too old to do much on it now myself- its a lifeboat as my Aspire turns 20 at the New Year.
                          Last edited by harpon; 10-19-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Monday's suck.
                            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

After selling Tweak and Babe, I couldn't barely manage a year without a Festiva. Now I'm very happy with Pedro. Even after a 6000 mile road trip in it, I'd rather drive my Festiva than any of my other cars. You'll have another one for sure. I'll keep an eye open for a rust free AZ cream puff for you Chris. Do you prefer any certain color?
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X