Mazda recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda recall

Not sure if you guys are taking ignitions from these cars but there is a recall out because mazda put too much grease in the ignition and it can catch fire. Anyone run into this problem?
    Mazda recalling 4.9M cars worldwide over fire risk
    At least 1.36 million Mazdas from the 1990s in North America are affected
    via NewsFlash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's insane how many recalls are happening lately.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I work at a Chevy dealership and yes you can't believe all the recalls coming down the road, there are recalls out that the parts for the recall have not been made and to make it worse the customers get the recall papers before we do, or people look online for recalls and get bad info from being online then demand we repair their vehicle immediately.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Dont get me started, guys.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
          I work at a Chevy dealership and yes you can't believe all the recalls coming down the road, there are recalls out that the parts for the recall have not been made and to make it worse the customers get the recall papers before we do, or people look online for recalls and get bad info from being online then demand we repair their vehicle immediately.
          My civic airbag was recalled like 6 or 8 years ago and the dealer still doesnt have the parts.
          Well a couple months ago anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X