Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfd64
    replied
    Pretty sure we are looking at wrongful termination as her injury happened at work.But yes it is a reality in a fallen world.There is irony as this is a religious corporation that makes claims of doing the most good.To often the most good is only what makes them organization look good publically.People b people even those that make public claims of representing God so i do not operate in unrealistic expectations.We will weather this and be better for it i believe.

Leave a comment:

• harpon
    replied
    Welcome to the world of Reality Television-

I too have been eliminated, and they didn't even want my custard tarts!

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    May have spoke to soon about the job thing lol.My wife was injured at work three months ago and today received termination.Thankfully i already have us positioned so that we can ride it out for up to a year especially if i keep diving for free food lol.

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    Brave as far as sharing the wealth i can offer free advise so yall can keep more of your hard earned money. I have taken up dumpster diving for food.I can save 50 bucks tax free a pop on a good day in 15 minutes.One stop shopping lol.Last time i did this a couple bums tried to hit me for some "spare" money.I told them maybe after i got a job(So probably never).They dont need to know that i am independently wealthy or poor depending on perspective.

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    After trying many times to post pics i was able to on a new thread.I dont know if i will live long enough to become proficient on computers.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    The struggle is real!!!

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    How about some pic's of the one you want to sell.

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    Sounds familiar lol.

Leave a comment:

• bolokid
    replied
    There's one in Missoula that I would like to go pick up. Currently I have 3 in the driveway and soon to be 4. I also have 4 on another peice of property. I asked the wife and her reply was "do you really need another?"

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    Must control impulse to buy another.There was one close buy up that i wanted cause i really like the aqua color.The way i controlled my impulse was to ask my wife what she thought lol.Went thru a span when she never knew what different car i might have when she came home from work.She tolerated it and was supportive but now i am more inclined to ask and listen before leaping.....most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    I know off a 92 auto for $600

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    Just a compulsive addictive personality to manage.I gave up being a workaholic.Been a Festiaholic for a spell now.

Leave a comment:

• harpon
    replied
    Sounds like you've got my ebay/gambler's disease- only WORSE!

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Share the weath.

Leave a comment:

• jfd64
    replied
    Yes but i have 2 other festies i can drive that already have manual.One is rust free out of Az that i bought as a shell and need to finish out.Biggest problem is i love the thrill of the hunt and the rush of acquisition but on the other hand desire to be a minimalistic.So i have to let stuff go so i can get more stuff so i can let stuff go.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X