I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Wow, can't believe the last time I was on here was July. This is the busiest I've been in the four years I've been retired. Been up in the mountains mostly working on a cabin my daughter bought. Been fixing things here and there, fishing, fixing, fishing, fishing, etc. I haven't even been driving Lil Red that much. It's been mostly covered up in back yard and I have started it now and then to keep it oiled and battery charged. I've even thought about finally selling it so it doesn't just set. We bought another car, 2014 Ford Fusion that we drive as a daily car now and still got my F-150, Big Red. So hope all have had a good summer and have been in good health.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Yes, but did you catch anything? Or, are all the fish gone due to global warming?
    I heard that the cod stocks are coming back exponentially in the North Atlantic.

Comment

We caught quite a few trout. That's about all that's up there where cabin is but they were still fun to catch and we caught some nice big ones too.
      01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Hi mile high bear, long time no see, from Wyoming,

mjd

Comment

Yea Mike, I remember you. I still got the picture of us when you came down. How's Wyoming doing. Haven't been up there in awhile.
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Ran across this photo mike when we first met when you drove down to my house back about 6-7 years ago, lolMe and MJD.jpg
            Last edited by milehighbear; 11-10-2015, 06:35 PM.
            01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

We are moving to near Colorado Springs by May or June next year it looks like, talk at you later, have you any Festiva parts Still have our 1990 L Plus my dad bought new! !

Comment

Working...
              X