Timber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timber

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/at...&thumb=1&stc=1 My latest acquisition.

Aaaannd...your plans are what for this car?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Strip and junk.Someone wanted a wiring harness so picked this up but they didnt end up needing it.Plus the guy has 6 more festies behind this one i may want later.

Comment

There isn't much left of it...
        "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
        sigpic
        "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
        "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
        "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
        "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

True however it did have a distribution box and purge solenoid i was able to salvage for a brother in Fl lol. I had already started stripping it when i took this pic.Door handles,right window regulator, and wiper head light switch have been dispersed.Rear plastics going south soon to 14 Carrot for his project.There has been value in rescuing the usable parts.

Comment

Hahaha I didn't even pay attention to who posted this... Thanks for the parts!
            "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
            sigpic
            "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
            "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
            "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
            "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Glad to help and good to know that those parts have some value.I have stripped down around 6 festies and at times just stare and ponder at what may have value to myself or others.I hate the clutter it can create and wonder why i do it to myself lol

Comment

I may be interested in an EFI swap package off of one if you get a chance? Not sure what all goes with that, but it's whatever is needed to convert from carb to EFI.

Comment

I can make time and probably have everything you need.for sure intake,throttle body,all the air hoses,Maf and box. Purge valve?Wiring harness behind fender and under dash?computer?I know a member in NM is doing one right now i believe his handle is Meepsplay or something close to that.
                  Last edited by jfd64; 11-04-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

There are two more obscure parts that I need for the back of the left rear inner panel. The plastic square spacer for the rear screw + one of the metal clips. Price + shipping to 14092 please.
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 11-04-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

going to look at my first festy Friday I'll let you know if I get it and if I need the conversion stuff.

Comment

I dont know what you mean by the plastic square spacer.do you mean the plastic insert that the screw goes into?

Comment

I think he means a duckbill clip.

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk

Comment

what we need is a dictionary with diagrams for every part so we can all speak the same language lol

Comment

lol just DIY funtop it
                              Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

Working...
                              X