Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry its not tbi. Its efi.

Comment

You really need to get a Haynes manual to save time asking super-basic questions. Esp. if you don't even know TBI from EFI.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Wow gotcha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not everyone knows alot about vehicles no need to leave a smart comment like that.

Comment

The Little Champ is a red 91 with automatic and a/c. The B3 only has about 25,000 miles since a rebuilt 18 months ago. If driven a constant 55 mph it will get 38-40 mpg, on my way to Madness last month I was holding a steady 75 mph and was getting about 30-32 mpg with a few tanks @ 28 mpg because of the hills. I did not have the a/c on. 3800 rpms gives ~75 mph.

Comment

So the ac works just needs to be refilled. So its r 12 ? Or 134 A? Do I need to change over?

Comment

Originally posted by jennifermohn1 View Post
                So the ac works just needs to be refilled. So its r 12 ? Or 134 A? Do I need to change over?
                Car manufacturers converted to R-134 in the years 1994-95, so all Festivas are R-12. All Aspires are R-134. You can get an inexpensive conversion kit from any McParts place, and then use R-134. You should get your A/C system professionally evacuated, have them install the kit and they either you or them can refill with the 134.

In the long run this will be much easier than trying to find R-12, which is now rare and expensive.
                Last edited by TominMO; 11-10-2015, 10:16 AM.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Have u ever changed tranny filter or screen tominMo?

Comment

Originally posted by jennifermohn1 View Post
                    Have u ever changed tranny filter or screen tominMo?
                    No, my cars are manuals.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                    X