Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30% Off Advance Auto Parts and Rock Auto Code.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30% Off Advance Auto Parts and Rock Auto Code.

TRT30 is my companies promo code to get 30% off of online orders over $50 (save up to $50). Good til the end of next year I think.

5% Rock Auto Discount Code. 3794087834517006 Just enter it in the How did you hear about us space. This one is good til January 10th.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

I ordered some parts for my 9g mitzu from rockauto 2 months ago & used the 5% discount. Will not order from there again.

I bought all Mopg parts... Sway bushings, end links, tie rods & was sent parts with no box. The quality in the moog parts was like stumbling apon a toliet whom someone decided to take an upper decker! I was suprised about Moog since they have a good reputation & my LCA bushings for my tiva were nice. The welds on the links where welded bad & one of the bushing was half cut inside. I've had no problems with Moog in the past or Rockauto but I feel that using the 5% code gets you a opened box while non codes get you a sealed box. Just my opinion
    sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Comment

Interesting. I have only used it twice and both parts came complete in box but one was the wrong part. Maybe when they see that code they grabbed the returned items off the shelf first lol.
      "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
      sigpic
      "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
      "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
      "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
      "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

That could have happened. One of my brothers has used rockauto a couple of times & has had no problems so I was convinced but seeing what I got I'll pass

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
        sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Comment

Working...
        X