Had two new front tires put on today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had two new front tires put on today.

I bought these a few months back and just today took them to a tire store, kind of a mom and pop place thats a great place with great service. They charged me $30 to take the old ones off, throw the new ones on and balance them.

Anyway, these yokohama tires really made a difference in the shaking of my car above 55. Usually when I hit 60 or around there the car starts shimming. I like that. Plus tomorrow I'm getting a front end alignment. So now I have new control arms, outer tie rod ends, new tires and an alignment. Should be set for awhile.

I ordered the tires from this place. I have read some reviews where folks don't like this place, they got old tires or some that were bad. Mine are fine and they were made in 2014. There is a site you can go to to learn how to find the date the tires were made.

Last edited by jimdigs; 11-11-2015, 01:46 AM.

May I ask price?

Comment

Originally posted by MJD View Post
      May I ask price?
      Click on the link, it's there.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Actually no it doesn't. Just routes you to the homepage.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
          Actually no it doesn't. Just routes you to the homepage.
          That's odd. Pretty sure it did before. I would have checked it before I said it worked.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Here ya go. Sorry, Like Tom, I thought the link showed what I paid......

Delticom North America INC.
            4650 E. Second Street Suite A
            Benicia, CA 94510

Ordered products:

Product number: R-120360
            Order number: 23711554
            Product: Yokohama Y372 145R12 S BSW
            Number of items: 2
            Unit price: $ 43.10
            Total without shipping: 86.20 $
            Includes 0 % VAT = 0.00 $
            Shipping and Handling: $ 20.80
            ------------------------------------------
            Total: $ 107.00

Comment

It is pretty awesome to finally break down, spend the money, and get new tread isn't it.Helps bring the festy back to original 2 outta 5 safety rating lol.

Comment

Here's the link to the tires-easy Yokohama Y372.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Westpoint?
                  Yeah I think so
                  Sansui of Son cAIn gone

zip zop.

Comment

Working...
                  X