looking to b6t from a capri xr2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to b6t from a capri xr2!

Been on here a while. Im not to active. I have asked a few questions over time but nothing serious. My festiva is a daily driver 2nd car. I have other ways of getting to work. I am going to restore the festiva and swap in a b6t from the capri xr2. I will buy a carpi xr2 in full. Pull the motor and rebuild it and play with it a bit. I have plenty of budget but want to keep the price as low as i can while still making a fun car.

Any tips tricks or info would help me out. I have rebuilt and modded many things but never fully built my own toy. I own a rock crawler that is well taken care of by myself. My welding sucks so i might have to have a friends help there.

Anyway i plan to build the b6t quite a bit. Mabye build it up with the stock turbo but mod it up a bit and do all supporting mods that i can.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I am in southern indiana if anyone is close!

What kinda power can the b6t mildly built make? What kinda boost psi can we push on these motors?

Cant wait to get started.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I was looking at a 91 xr2 up around Detroit a couple weeks ago. Car had some issues but good swap candidate. He wanted $700 but I bet he would drop a bit. Had around 125k on it. And came with hard top.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
      X