Fusible link swap to maxi fuse block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusible link swap to maxi fuse block

I swapped my fusible link wire configuration last year because of corrison. Once I had that changed over to the maxi fuse & cleaned up the contacts I noticed a better overall performance.

I do know the wires have corrison so I will have to peel the tape to see how far to cut the wire & replace it with a fresh wire. I didn't like the fact the maxi fuses where still hanging off to the side kinda sloppy. Also the maxi fuses where naked causing the salt/chemicals from the road to molest it anytime it wanted too lol

A month before I did the maxi fuse swap last year I came across a 323 in a salvage yard. I grabbed a fuse box out of it for 8 bucks. I did the swap to the maxi fuse but didn't install the fuse block box & it sat boxed up with other random stuff for over a year on a shelf until this morning I randomly decided to install it. Found a spot & mounted it, grabbed the sodering gun, shrink wrap but relized I ran out of wire last month so I once again must stall the swap until I get some wire.

This is a must have for the peeps who live in the rust belt. A much more better configuration

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

I call them fussy-ble links- yes the cartridge fuses seem to work better generally

Comment

Working...
    X