Thinking of selling used parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of selling used parts

Good idea? The local scrapyard has been obtaining aspires and festis every so often and I want to save as much on them as I can. Some aspire 5 speeds and some auto trans as well. Maybe an engine too. Also other bits like interior and stuff. The scrapyard sells these parts to me cheap so I can offer good deals. Trannys I could sell for $150-175.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk
    88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Yes.yes. yes. Did I say yes? If not...yes.

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk

Comment

Well plus shipping of course if I could even ship a transmission or engine at the post office

Comment

Thats sounds like an awesome idea but i you may want to focus more on smaller items that can be shipped more easily and inexpensively.

Comment

Yes but getting an engine or transmission in the mail would be exciting

Comment

It's like 200 through usps. They don't exactly specialize in crate packages

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldnt think a lot car guys would bat an eye to pay 400 for a transmission but not to sure about most festy drivers.I did pay up big for one once because i was impatient.325 pulled.Does that make me a high roller lol

Comment

Lol idk, but I do know I would probably be willing to pay big for a b6d

Comment

If i had to i would pay the 400 for a trans if that is what it took to keep driving a festy.Of course the rest of the car would have to be good.Ive been content with the good ole b3 's.Dont feel the need for speed lol

Comment

The b3s are amazing little engines I love them, but people kept talking crap about mine and I wanted to show them just how fast I can make it. I will be buying another b3 Festi that I will probably be leaving the b3 in or putting my old b3 in

Comment

Gets in the blood doesnt it ?lol.Thanks for taking that crank off my hands.I really hate to scrap any festy parts.

Comment

Working...
                      X