Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got quite a bit of snow in Lower Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got quite a bit of snow in Lower Michigan.

Looks like about 8-10 inches. Thats what she said.

Lol yuck I'm glad I moved out of a snow state.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bean View Post
      Lol yuck I'm glad I moved out of a snow state.
      Don't be so sure. Don't forget we have global warming now + El Nino. Ole.

Merry Christmas, jimdigs
      Last edited by bravekozak; 11-22-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

We got quite a bit here Northwest of Chicago. Drove to Springfield IL and back yesterday and that something. In one spot there were 3 wrecked Semis. I was on an onramp and a Semi was stuck going up the ramp. I was driving my Dodge Ram 2500 so I just went around him. My son drives the Festiva and it gets around pretty well in the snow.

Comment

If you have trouble going uphill in the snow with FWD, turn around and back up the hill (traffic permitting). That way all the weight is on the drive wheels. Very handy occasionally; like a stop light/sign at the bottom of a snowy hill.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X