I need help with finding different rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with finding different rims

Hey I'm looking to get different rims for my 89 Festiva but I'm not sure what will fit on them I'd like to get away from the 12 inch tires any help would be great

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Your bolt pattern is 4 x 4.5 or also 4x 114.3 i would search craigslist.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

A set of 13x5 rims with 155 65 13 tires will directly replace your 12" wheels and tires. Old Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Nissan and some really old Toyota cars came with this size wheel. Also geo metro. Good luck!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
        A set of 13x5 rims with 155 65 13 tires will directly replace your 12" wheels and tires. Old Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Nissan and some really old Toyota cars came with this size wheel. Also geo metro. Good luck!
        Do you happen to know where I can find these rims I can't seem to find any on Craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by Tylar View Post
          Do you happen to know where I can find these rims I can't seem to find any on Craigslist
          Do you have a JY near you? That's where most people get 'em. The Geo Metros became 13" starting in 1995 BTW; before that they were 12".
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
            Do you have a JY near you? That's where most people get 'em. The Geo Metros became 13" starting in 1995 BTW; before that they were 12".
            JY? I'm not sure what that is

Comment

try these

1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Junk yard lol my bad

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                  Thank you for that I'm going to go look at them Saturday

Comment

My advice on Craigslist is go look asap. To many times to count that I have been on my way and the item is sold without a text like they said they would.

Cash brings out the worst in people

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                      My advice on Craigslist is go look asap. To many times to count that I have been on my way and the item is sold without a text like they said they would.

Cash brings out the worst in people

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                      This is true I'll have to see if I can make it work around my job

Comment

Working...
                      X