Mazda 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda 323

How comparable is a 93 Mazda 323 hatchback with a Festiva?

Not very. I'd say overall it's a better car than a Festiva--1.6 motor, bigger brakes, more room, upgraded interior. It's kind of a low-end Protege hatchback.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Better than a Festiva?Now that is a bit sacrilegious isn't it?There is one close to me that i am curious about and i am pondering whether i want to pick it up or not.Does the 1.6 hold up like the b3.Is the 323 hard to find parts for?I haven't seen many around.

Comment

I'd go for it. All those Mazda parts interchange.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jfd64 View Post
          Better than a Festiva?Now that is a bit sacrilegious isn't it?There is one close to me that i am curious about and i am pondering whether i want to pick it up or not. Does the 1.6 hold up like the b3.Is the 323 hard to find parts for?I haven't seen many around.
          Yeah the 1.6 SOHC is just a better B3. I don't care for the Protege/323 rear end setup, but overall that's a small point.

From the normal driver's (not a Festivite's) viewpoint, the progression from best to worst would be like this:
          Protege
          Aspire
          Festiva
          Smart car
          Yugo
          Segway
          bicycle
          rollerblades
          feet
          In reality each has their good points over the others; it all depends on what kind of car you want.
          Last edited by TominMO; 12-20-2015, 03:21 PM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Lol thanks for the run down.I have had a couple of Aspires and wasn't a big fan.

Comment

Working...
            X