Sold my festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my festiva

Sad to get out of the festiva game. I sold it to someone on the forum. Let it go hella cheap since it needs a little more work N glad to see it go to someone with the festiva passion.

I first bought this car using it to get around, no intentions of actually investing money into her. Before i picked it up i searched online at photos & came across Team Lightning's festiva on google image. Seeing the ford ranger setup got me hooked. Months later when i was able to get my drivers license reinstated i started throwing money at her. Tach mod, ranger headlight swap, spoiler add on, ect.. Then came rebuilding the suspension. Having plans for the motor swap/wheel swap down the road.

Now being married, having a kid & looking to buy a house next year my wife & i talked about our financial situation & decided that i layoff on the project for awhile. I started thinking that maybe this project wouldnt work. I could keep it & drive it & fix what only needs to get fixed or park it while having the intentions of getting to it years down the road. I didn't want to be that guy with a stalled project & not knowing when i'd get to it. That's when i finally decided to quit the project 2 weeks later, sell it as is or part out. Texted someone whos name i wont drop that i was parting her out. He pulled the trigger & bought the car.

Its funny wierd how people get into the festiva craze. I myself fell in love with mine, & became festiva addicted. I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me for parts or advice. This forum is filled with smart people. I wouldn't have been able to know everything i now know without ff.com

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Good luck and hope to see you back here!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjawimps View Post
      Sad to get out of the festiva game. I sold it to someone on the forum. Let it go hella cheap since it needs a little more work N glad to see it go to someone with the festiva passion.

I first bought this car using it to get around, no intentions of actually investing money into her. Before i picked it up i searched online at photos & came across Team Lightning's festiva on google image. Seeing the ford ranger setup got me hooked. Months later when i was able to get my drivers license reinstated i started throwing money at her. Tach mod, ranger headlight swap, spoiler add on, ect.. Then came rebuilding the suspension. Having plans for the motor swap/wheel swap down the road.

Now being married, having a kid & looking to buy a house next year my wife & i talked about our financial situation & decided that i layoff on the project for awhile. I started thinking that maybe this project wouldnt work. I could keep it & drive it & fix what only needs to get fixed or park it while having the intentions of getting to it years down the road. I didn't want to be that guy with a stalled project & not knowing when i'd get to it. That's when i finally decided to quit the project 2 weeks later, sell it as is or part out. Texted someone whos name i wont drop that i was parting her out. He pulled the trigger & bought the car.

Its funny wierd how people get into the festiva craze. I myself fell in love with mine, & became festiva addicted. I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me for parts or advice. This forum is filled with smart people. I wouldn't have been able to know everything i now know without ff.com

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
      It can be alot to keep a 25+ year old car on the road. Good luck with the house hunting. Best wishes to you and your family. You can always drop by.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Working...
      X