Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I think I'm going to get out of the Festy game, sell everything in one big package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I think I'm going to get out of the Festy game, sell everything in one big package

I just don't have the time to mess with them anymore, and I want to get my '73 F-100 on the road as well as clear out some clutter. Parts are just too scarce here now.

Again, it will be a package, one money for all deal.

Its gonna take me a bit to get pics of everything as well as a thorough list.

Off the top of my head: '92 Black GL auto 115k?, '93 White L 5-spd 140k?, '91 Red L 5-spd 158k?, '91 Blue GL 5-spd (my parts car). All are rust free, all have titles. Blue car has a salvage title.

Parts: EGT with 40k, came out of a car destroyed in May 3, 1999 Moore tornado, I pulled the pan, its clean as a Safeway chitlin. GTR intake manifold, this setup was to be for the black car. Black wing w/caps, White wing without caps, tach cluster, red car has Aspire rear beam with Festy back plates & drums, also has 13x5 4x100/4x114 wheels with new 175 Michelins (80k tire), blue car has power steering, all cars have A/C except red car but have one for it, white car's A/C is dealer add on, strap on roof rack, spare 5-spd, extra clutch pedal, festy rear beam, blue GL rear bumper, blue WRX hood scoop, 2 sets factory aluminum wheels with center caps, 2 sets of steel wheels and center caps, brand new set unmounted 155/80-12s, 2 rear package trays,
    lots of interior parts from a stripped car, 2 totes of nuts & bolts, power seat belt brain, long leg fuses, ecms, time-sert kit and fixture for repairing cam cap threads in head, a pair of toyota black bucket seats and a fixture for modifying the seat bases.
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Price?
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Comment

Wow, lot's of people are getting out of the Festiva game these days.
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
          Wow, lot's of people are getting out of the Festiva game these days.
          I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The logistics of transporting all those cars will keep almost all prospective buyers out. Then there's the cost; and few if any people need all the stuff you have. I think you're gonna hafta sell piecemeal. Since parts are scarce where you are, maybe a CL ad would get some local people in the game. GLWS.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Larry, when you get pictures and come up with a price, please post this up in the for sale forum. GLWS
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I will, I've got a number in mind, kinda priced as 3 cars and the rest of the stuff thrown in. My plan was EGT in the black car with a XR2 5-speed and Advancedynamix suspension. Probably with the power steering, wing, tach and a rear turbo.

My location halfway between the Mississippi and Cali doesn't help. Heck I'd be open to a group of people going in on the deal and splitting it up, but i dont want to do that on my end. I need the room, and my son is 15 and I've got to get him something safer than a Festy. Thinking full size Bronco or EFI F-150.
                Last edited by Larry Hampton; 01-07-2016, 03:27 PM.
                1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
                2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
                2005 Accord - wife's DD
                2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

I got a 97 4 door GMC Yukon SLT 4x4 165k

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                    I will, I've got a number in mind, kinda priced as 3 cars and the rest of the stuff thrown in. My plan was EGT in the black car with a XR2 5-speed and Advancedynamix suspension. Probably with the power steering, wing, tach and a rear turbo.

My location halfway between the Mississippi and Cali doesn't help. Heck I'd be open to a group of people going in on the deal and splitting it up, but i dont want to do that on my end. I need the room, and my son is 15 and I've got to get him something safer than a Festy. Thinking full size Bronco or EFI F-150.
                    The biggest safety factor is the software between the ears.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I agree, he has ADHD and I think its too much risk. F-150 will be reg cab, if Bronco the rear seat will be removed.

I"ve let him drive on county roads and he scares me. Regardless, he'll have to earn his Eagle, he's a board of review away from Star.
                      2005 Accord - wife's DD
                      2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

What are you referring to with eagle and star?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                          What are you referring to with eagle and star?
                          Boy Scout ranking. Star is 2 steps below Eagle (Star, then Life, then Eagle). I was Life and only needed my project to get Eagle. I just lazied out. One thing I regret missing as a kid. I hope he gets it Larry.
                          -Bryant

Comment

What's your location?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

between Edmond and Guthrie north of OKC
                              2005 Accord - wife's DD
                              2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Working...
                              X