Picked up this Bad Boy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up this Bad Boy today

After looking for a month, and finding Nothing within 300 mild, I spotted this PimpMobile only 7 miles from my house. $400 later we had a new member of the family.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by cm123077; 01-08-2016, 10:38 PM.

Congrats. I saw that one on CL.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sweet

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Looks good, now you can come to lakestiva in may!

Comment

If I can find another one and get them both done in time

Comment

What does it need?

Comment

Here's the plan. My daughter is turning 18 near the end of this year. She really likes small cars, and I'm a big fan, as well. I've owned many tuner cars, but this is my first Festiva experience. My plan is to do an engine swap, upgraded suspension, ATH style bumpers, chin spoiler, hood, sir skirts, etc. then custom paint, wheels, etc. on the interior I'm planning a painted dash, four inserts, etc. power window upgrade, stereo, and other details. The kicker to all this is that my daughters best friend, who has sort of a rough life, will also be turning 18 near the same time. Im already looking for a second Festiva so I can build an identical ( they will have different accent colors) one for her friend and reveal them together.

Comment

Thats awesome if there's any parts you need let me know. I have a parts car here that needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
                    Thats awesome if there's any parts you need let me know. I have a parts car here that needs to go.

I'll be in touch for sure. You're not that far from me. What all does the parts car need? If it just needs an engine or something I might be interested in it as a whole.

Comment

If you want it you can have it but it's just too rusty the beam mounts are gone on the drivers side. But it has a title and a few good parts left. If you have a few 114.3 bolt pattern wheels,I'll help push it on a trailer. Its yours for free if you want it I'll have to get some junk out of it. Scraps too low to even bother with it.

Comment

I don't currently have access to a trailer. It sounds like it's not repairable. I was hoping it just needed an engine or something like that. I'll definitely buy some parts, though. As I get into it I'll contact you to see what you have. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X