Festy for life or are you dropping out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festy for life or are you dropping out

Ok guys are you a festy owner for the long term or are you considering dropping out like what i have heard people on here doing lately sad to see it . Me i am in it for life i have 4 of these little cars two very nice ones and two for parts really 3 i stripped one ,show what u got and tell me are you long term or on your way out the door ?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I'm in it forever. Never be able to get my money back out of mine. Plus I love it too much to get rid of. Haven't driven one for well over a year now so I kinda forget but have my memories.If all goes to plan I will be in it again this summer when it's done!!!
    -Bryant

Comment

I will NOT be giving up my Festiva after I win the $800M Powerball draw tomorrow night.

Comment

only have mine for a mth but loving it

Comment

First person to offer me 20k I will jump ship and buy a Mustang! But that will probably never happen....

Comment

If I win powerball I am going to open a Festiva museum, buy every Festy I can find and have an on staff mechanic and body man!

Comment

Originally posted by ECCustom View Post
              If I win powerball I am going to open a Festiva museum, buy every Festy I can find and have an on staff mechanic and body man!
              I wonder how much cash you can fit in a Festy!

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                I will NOT be giving up my Festiva after I win the $800M Powerball draw tomorrow night.
                I was wondering who I would be splitting it with......BTW I'm in for the long haul.
                Last edited by TominMO; 01-09-2016, 08:31 AM.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I wanted to be buried in one lol.They have been a compulsive passion of mine for bout 10 years and was buying up all i could get my hands on cheap within a couple hours of myself.I woke up one day and found myself with a mountain of parts i could never possibly use for myself so i began a redistribution process last year which at times is way more work than it is worth and has burned me out.I have a great prop for keeping a collection them but it is for sale and am struggling to part with 3 to get down to one but recently have considered getting out because i dont know where i am going to land.I also saw one i want to buy yesterday.Oy Vey!

Comment

I've had mine about 10 years, it runs perfect, is fun to drive, and is of course, the life of the party! I can't see getting rid of it any time soon.

Comment

Life. I was gone for a bit, but I'm back and sticking with it.
                      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Great comments everyone keep em i am to i love mine also a lifer

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

Never really thought about it, but after owning my 90L for 25+ yrs, and having 5 others inc 2 bp cars, I guess I'm in it for life.
                          Jerry
                          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Kinda depends on when your "time" comes. If I die tomorrow, I guess I'm in it for life. If I live another 40yrs, gas powered cars will probably be illegal, LOL. I've owned mine for 15yrs, half of which it's been sitting in various stages of disassembly. At least it's not racking up miles or rusting out from driving in the salt. I've had thoughts of selling it and offers to buy it, but I plan to keep it. It's become more of a reoccurring goal in my life and a toy to play with every several years. With a little luck & motivation, I'll have it back on the street this summer.
                            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

I've had a few, 4 actually. Currently have one and have way too much $$ into it. Its paid for, 36 bucks a month to insure, 40 bucks roughly a month for fuel, freshly painted, and after this weekend...new wheel bearings, passenger cv axle and timing belt/water pump replaced. Its a ton of fun to drive and I fit in it perfectly and I'm 6'2". I'm in.2016 055.jpg008.jpg

The dark one was my first that I painted and fluffed up and the white is my current that I just painted.
                              Love em!
                              92 GL, 98k
                              77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Working...
                              X