the festiva store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the festiva store

Just wanted to throw a shout out to the festiva store.I got ordered a pair of clear bumper lenses and got them yesterday and I couldn't be happier with the service and the the items.thanks a bunch I will be ordering some more stuff soon.

good to hear

Comment

Thanks! I figured it was you when I saw the order and the location. Glad you like them.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Thanks man,they look great on my new festiva I picked up.I plan on ordering the jdm grille this Friday.all I need now is a set of clear corner markers to finish the front end.

Comment

gonna borrow this thread real quick sorry not sorry. how much cash is the store buying steering racks for reman? I might have one here in a few days.
          Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

Originally posted by Fecomatter View Post
            gonna borrow this thread real quick sorry not sorry. how much cash is the store buying steering racks for reman? I might have one here in a few days.
            PM him directly.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
            X