seriously check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously check this out.

Most of us have seen the video but until now nobody has ever seen one in person. Watch as we rescue one of the most elusive of VW Bug accessories "The Goose...

Had a '74 Beetle convertible for a short bit in that same yellow color. Couldn't have pulled the trailer though, unless I wore a helmet with a trailer ball, because it was a CONVERTIBLE!

seriously htd
    Last edited by harpon; 01-13-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

That's been posted here before but it's till super cool. Be awesome with a festiva too!
      Just watched the full video that's awesome that they were sold to the public. The video I seen said I was a prototype only.
      Last edited by william; 01-13-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Wish I had one of those.
        I bought a new 1972 Yellow Super Beetle in St Louis, Mo.
        Before that I had a 1970 green and white VW van and believe it or not in 1971, I towed one of these
        https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AN8QMwgkKAcwBw

from Spartanburg SC to Denver Colorado and then in 1972 from Denver to St. Louis with the VW van.

Comment

the trailer was found in a field. It is being restored at least that's what I heard over a year ago.

Comment

Once drove a Beetle across a windy Oklahoma one winter- horrible! I was blown all over the road.

Comment

Working...
            X