Windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield

Do auto glass companies still have mew windshields available to install in Festys.I am trying to decide if i want to bother salvage one and store it before i scrap a parts car.

Around here they can still get them about 200 installed.

Comment

Check out safelite.com. They quoted me 178.00 to have a Festy windshield replaced at their Kalamazoo location.

Comment

My local Novus glass can get them. I'bought several for people on here for 95.00 each.
        Jerry
        Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
        90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
        92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
        93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Cool thanks for the info.I can safely let it go at least if decide to.

Comment

Plug

One of our team sponsors, Andy's American Glass in Tucson, Arizona, phone 520-979-3258, does Festivia windshields for $125 installed . They are very careful with the trim, have the windshields and trim clips in stock!
            Last edited by Dragonhealer; 01-18-2016, 08:11 PM.
            No car too fast !

Comment

Roadtrip yea baby!.Cant go on any adventures right now but with current temps it is tempting.I would have to bring another festy back also.Maybe next winter. After i posted this this morning i was offered a pretty descent festy cheap at the junkyard with a cracked windshield so i will try to swap mine in if that deal goes through.

Comment

IMO you should pull your windshield anyway. Why not? It's a pretty good spare part to have around.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I agree that it is good to have.Why not?If my house sells i will be moving,possibly to my cottage which has very little storage which is already full.I am in a 5,000 square ft home, 3 car garage and a 30x40 pole barn that i have been working on but are still plenty full.I will have to probably get rid of half the stuff from the house and rent storage for the rest.I may have to donate some of the bigger festy parts to the jy,which i have already started doing, so i am in a position i must be judicious.My wife lost her job due to injury this fall.She is being pursued by multiple companies in the area and if we decide one is a great fit we may buy a place and hopefully have some festy space.I was kind of hoping we would just hang out for a year or 2 at the cottage and live the independent poor lifestyle but she really loves being around people and i like my alone time so she will probably take a job.

Comment

Working...
                  X