Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:?: TO AFRICA :?:

Do tell
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

yeah, my exwife was from there. :?
      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

like Eddie Murphy when he did that bit about the african girlfreind with the bone in her nose..

"I LOVE YOU ED-DY!!" hahaha

Comment

no my story was hardly a comedy or a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
            ^^The trouble he has is finding a place to ship the grill. He says it is too big for the postal service over there to ship. I've been asking for one too!
            yep. i am trying to find a good shipping company. but i aslso have a lot of work atm. so please be patient. finding parts is not the big problem

Comment

it most certainly does NOT look like a 85 mph one!!! they're completely different. although i wish they had put the single guage speedo on one with a tach. i do think the speedo is cooler, but i would switch in a minute to a tach cluster! as long as its one of the orange ones. i don't like the white ones as much.
              89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
              92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
              New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

All I need is a 121 badge?

Comment

I knew a girl that was born in south africa. She went there every summer. The flight took 1 1/2 days with lay overs :roll:
                  It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

direct flight on delta from atlanta to s.a. takes about 14 hrs. other carriers switch in amsterdam. longer layovers going that way. 1 1/2 days is extreme though.

Comment

Originally posted by EVOGUN
                      All I need is a 121 badge?

the 121 put on the cars here is a sticker:

Comment

yeah she stopped a few times. Dont know why though

Comment

Working...
                        X