Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Rear drums drilled to 4x100 or buy yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Rear drums drilled to 4x100 or buy yours!

I either need my new drums redrilled to 4x100 or i want to buy yours! Let me know. Im in Indiana.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Thats if you dont mind doing it yourself.

Comment

I have a press at my fathers house. If i cant get someone that has done it before i will be doing it myself. I just hate shakes from tires. Really want a smooth ride again!
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I've done it with that template I made that gergorian linked to.

It worked great. Do you already have the right drums to drill?
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Now i dont know. O ordered duralast 3923 from autozone. I was just told they have since changed the design and the new one wont work due to pockets on the inside. Their website shows a smooth inside tho.
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Yep, I went through the same deal. Had to send them back.

What I ended up doing is looking on eBay for some listed, and ask the seller to check them. That's how I got mine.

EDIT: Just checked though, and there don't seem to be any listed that look right even. Only one is from Autozone, and they will probably be the wrong ones.
            Last edited by sketchman; 01-28-2016, 05:04 PM.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

So what is the options for the rear drums?
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Aspire spindle swap on festiva beam. Requires a good die grinder and a skilled hand.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                X