Festivas going up in value!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festivas going up in value!

Festivas almost worth 20k according to this CL ad!

Seems accurate. I wouldn't sell mine for less than 20 g's.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Probably means a Fiesta

Comment

I smell a scam.
        Before I got my Festy I ran into MANY scammers on C-list, to good to be true deals, sob stories about needing $$ to pay hospital bills, foreclosing on house and so on. Most of them said the car was in a different state but if I sent a cashiers check they would ship it to me......NOT! Beware of this crap!

Comment

Probably not a scammer, but I wonder if he'll trade for my rusty 89 festiva. Hmmm. Nah, I'd rather have the Festy.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by harpon View Post
            Probably means a Fiesta
            Nobody ever slips up that way, they always call our cars fiestas. Haha.

Comment

Working...
            X