Stripping down a frame rotted Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripping down a frame rotted Festy

I am getting closer to having my latest junker parts car stripped down and out of my pole barn.I promised myself and my wife i wouldn't buy another till this was gone lol.I still need to pull the windshield,dash,rear bumper cover,main wiring harness, getter up on my trailer and pull the steering ,suspension and rear trailing.My goal was last week.Now it is this week. I cant tie up my trailer for long cause i am waiting on a festy my jy is holding and waiting on the paperwork.Per their rules i cant drive it out without registration and ins.I want to get it home and see what i have before i decide what to do with it.I have a couple other festies i can drive but for the next couple months have gone to an old ragged 93 Intrepid that was passed down through my 3 sons the last 15 years that i just got back.I told my son i was was going to drive the wheels off it and almost did.The lug nuts came loose on one wheel bringing it home.Yikes!

Let me know if you want a hand getting it torn down the rest of the way. Its the least I can do after all the help you've given me. Also, let me know if you want to mess around with suspension mods. I have a parts list.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
    1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
    Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
    daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
    A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Thanks man i appreciate that.I was glad to help.I do want to do the suspension mods and maybe soon as i sold the aspire rear end out of the az white festy and am going back to the stock out of the blue parts car you picked off.Good time to do it.If you want to pm that list and any info it would be a good start

Comment

Stock brakes up front as well?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
        1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
        Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
        daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
        A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Yes i had picked up some nice stock knuckles ,rotors ect,from a member from down south a couple months ago that are going on.A reverse mod lol. I guess i am swimmin up stream against conventional wisdom....again.

Comment

Working...
          X