Vintage Colson forklift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Colson forklift

Picked this little puppy up today.It is a Colson with a wisconsin motor.As of yet i cannot find any info on it through google.My son wanted it out of his warehouse that he has for his appliance business so i got it out of his way.2 hours of tinkering and i have it fully operational.The next step is to see if it will lift a festy carcass and and set it on my trailer.

That is quite the score! Very nice.

The Little Jack - 1993 L 5-Speed Manual

Comment

It will be fun to play around with for a while but i will probably trade it off to some one that can use it more often.I have no idea what value it holds beyond it works and it is cool and fugly.Kind of like a Festy!

Comment

Originally posted by jfd64 View Post
        Picked this little puppy up today.It is a Colson with a wisconsin motor.As of yet i cannot find any info on it through google.My son wanted it out of his warehouse that he has for his appliance business so i got it out of his way.2 hours of tinkering and i have it fully operational.The next step is to see if it will lift a festy carcass and and set it on my trailer.
        Probably the best you can do is try posting a question on this website;

Use these forums to discuss technical or mechanical issues while fixing a forklift, AGV, warehouse lifter or container handler. Reach out and connect about industry rumours, safety procedures, legislation, business and finance in materials handling.

I would recommend to get any numbers off of the data plate, if there is one.

I got some leads on my Baker forklift and actually was able to buy a repair and parts manual, along with a spring that was broken inside the hydraulic pump.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Any idea how old it is?
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Not yet.It has a wisconsin motor that may be a 1955.It is working great as a car lift.

Comment

Working...
              X