Four green seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four green seat belts

I've seen some discussion about replacement manual seat belts from Four green, but does anyone know if they have any gray ones that would be correct for an '89? I can't seem to narrow it down to the ones I think are right.

wondering also

Comment

you might be a little late to the party. i think someone said some of the belts were NLA. yes they are gray but a little lighter shade of gray and i think they are slightly narrower width also. pride belt tongue doesn't go into festiva buckle so you have to order center buckle from kia also. also the mounting on the B pillar is slightly off from the festiva but easily modded. here' a comparo what i mean. pride belt on left.

pic of whole front setup. kia prt #s ending in 09 - dark gray. 04 - light gray

Comment

Thanks. I will see if they are still stocked. I have modified Aspire ones in it now and the work fairly well, but even those retract too slow or sometimes not at all. I want some that snap back quick like a young girls, nevermind!

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
          ...pride belt tongue doesn't go into festiva buckle so you have to order center buckle from kia also. also the mounting on the B pillar is slightly off from the festiva but easily modded. here' a comparo what i mean. pride belt on left.

pic of whole front setup. kia prt #s ending in 09 - dark gray. 04 - light gray

Correct. I have the complete set-up in my car and it all must be ordered complete to fit properly.
          -Bryant

Comment

Working...
          X