I have scored again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have scored again...

I put $250 down on a second Festiva that I will bring home next month for a total of $450, and I think it will actually run with no problems...

The Blue Turbo car will become the "TOY" and the one I have coming next month should become the fully air conditioned highway road tripper that I need as a fun Chataqua machine as well as a grocery gitter.

At the same time - for five bucks each I nabbed the following:
    1) 500CFM Holley 2Bbl single pumper
    2) ACCEL Super Coil
    3) Genie tri-Y header for Mazda 323 complete with O2 sensor!!!

htd
    Last edited by Greywolf; 04-02-2016, 03:36 PM.
    Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Nice!
    Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

Comment

Here's a chance to double your money. I will give you $10 for each item and you can even keep the O2 sensor!!!

Comment

1) I want to rebuild the Holley, because I love those old carbs. So it's off the table.
        2) I can use that high energy coil on damned near anything - and I'll never get a deal like that on another one
        3) Ask me in six months if I bagged the 323 or not - I think I can build a wikkid machine out of the Suzuki, but it depends on if or not I can bag the 323 donor car to do it.

Nice try - but I mean DAMN!!!!

I know what I got

THAT header lists for $350 new, and I ain't stupid...
        Last edited by Greywolf; 04-02-2016, 08:57 PM.
        Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

I was just kidding. I am not kidding about the 350 cfm Holley 2 barrel.
          I need one for my next Festiva project.
          Last edited by bravekozak; 04-03-2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
            I was just kidding. I am not kidding about the 350 cfm Holley 2 barrel.
            I need one for my next Festiva project.
            I've got one that was modified by DAE for boost.

"It's been modified for blow through turbo. Brass foam filled float .135 needle & seat, .035 Excelerator pump nozzle, 50 cc accelerator pump, 10% accelerator pump cam, milled choke horn, power valve block off, high & low speed air bleeds, threaded & adjustable air bleed jets installed, replaced throttle plates with drilled idle bleed holes with solid throttle plates, installed down leg boosters, polished & deburred venturie bores, 362 cfm @ 1.5" of vacuum, drilled power valve restriction in metering plate."
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
            X