New Name- Stress Relief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Name- Stress Relief!

I think im going to call my dialy driver Festiva- Stress Relief. WHY? Well because each passing day at work becomes more and more stressful. These days when i have to work on the festiva its almost a relief! I will take the broken bolts and spinning nut inserts over a day at work anytime. Ill leave the new car as britstiva 1.0 until i finish the B6T Build then ill give it a new name. For now tho my current car is now Stress Relief!
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I give you

STRESS RELIEF!
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

What rims are those? Looks good.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
      1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
      1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
      1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

14" Enkei RPF01
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

NICE. Love the wheels. Looks like a stretch in the tires too. How much?
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Rims are 7" wide and the tires are 165 55 14.
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

They fit good on the lowered car! I like them.

1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Yep. Looks really good.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Thanks!
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Fix that bumper it's just a flimsy piece of metal needs to be straightened. Wheel look good tho
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I see your hood ornament, is it from a Merc.
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

So the wheels are, what? Zero offset or very little- pushing much of the rim and tire out toward the fenders and away from the shocks?

Is your suspension standard or did you do an aspire swap? 114 spacing or 4x 100?

just curious- the wheels look great!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                          Fix that bumper it's just a flimsy piece of metal needs to be straightened. Wheel look good tho
                          fix what? I dont see whats wrong with it?
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                            I see your hood ornament, is it from a Merc.
                            no my grandfather put that on there years ago
                            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by harpon View Post
                              So the wheels are, what? Zero offset or very little- pushing much of the rim and tire out toward the fenders and away from the shocks?

Is your suspension standard or did you do an aspire swap? 114 spacing or 4x 100?

just curious- the wheels look great!
                              suspension is the advanced dynamics setup. mk2 golf front kyb rear with different springs and coilover kit.

rims are 14" enkei rpf1's +28 offset. They were very pricey but well worth it.
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X