No announcement yet.

Gave a friend a ride that was unaware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave a friend a ride that was unaware!

Saturday i was working on another friends car in the drive when an old friend pulled up to chat. He ended up staying and helping for a bit. We got to talking about our current projects and stuff. He spotted the red festiva in the back and asked "that yours? i have seen it around. man i wish i had kept mine" So i said well shit lets take a ride ill show you what i have done to it.

I drove very slow until it was warmed up and to give the notion that it was stock. He could tell it was lower tho. I was coming up to a turn i know very well & that i knew he knew as well. I asked remember this turn at 25 in yours? I hit it in second and was pulling through the turn at about 55 and climbing. The look on his face was worth it all. He was shocked, stunned, scared, and excited. He then wanted out!!! once back home i showed him all the stuff and told him details on the car. He was blown away!

Its always fun to give an old friend a scare.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

If you are ever in the Bloomington/Lake Monroe area drop me a PM I would love to see your car. My 93L is 100% stock and I would love to see this evil beast.

Comment

I'm in Bloomington often! My wife likes the resale shops there. Next time I'm headed that way I'll pm u.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

lol Nice. Did that with my old Neon. Friend was an avid auto-crosser, but he was bracing in the passenger seat.

Can't wait till my Festiva can out-do what I remember the Neon could do. It will be INSANE. :twisted:
        Last edited by sketchman; 05-09-2016, 09:47 AM.
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
          lol Nice. Did that with my old Neon. Friend was an avid auto-crosser, but he was bracing in the passenger seat.

Can't wait till my Festiva can out-do what I remember the Neon could do. It will be INSANE. :twisted:
          Mine is insane as of now! Its not 100% done but its crazy as is. 55+ on off ramps with 0 tire noise. It just keeps going! I have been taking it easy tho as i dont want tickets or break stuff. I cant wait for autocross to start up so i can truly give it all shes got.
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X