X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Fiesta 1980 at local LKQ

Still no Festivas, but look what showed up at my local LKQ this week:
    http://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locat...n-220/recents/

If the link doesn't take you directly to it, enter Fiesta in the "search for vehicle".
    Last edited by 1990new; 05-13-2016, 10:02 PM.

I would have no idea if it runs but it has a clean rust free body and looks to be fairly dent free.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
      I would have no idea if it runs but it has a clean rust free body and looks to be fairly dent free.
      Becuz South Carolina....sigh.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ya I know, it sure sucks to live in the rust belt. Hey at the last Festiva meet you and Dan put on we went junk yarding, you helped me pull the front seats from a 91/94 Mazda Protégé, well it's time to find another top seat cover, if you see anything let me know. I would get it covered but I have not had any luck finding any material that is close. well crap I just hi-jacked 1990new's thread, please accept my regrets Jess.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Yep, no need for salt on the roads = no rust. We have our pluses and minuses.
          You didn't hi-jack the thread Karl.. we are talking about junk yards.
          I just happened to go to LKQ yesterday (still no 91-94 Proteges there though) and look what I spot in the parking lot..
          A 92 GL Sport in beautiful condition. I waited for the owner to come and and it turns out the two guys had come to
          look at the Fiesta to see if there were any parts that were interchangeable with Festiva (and of course were disappointed).
          Last edited by 1990new; 05-21-2016, 09:28 PM.

Comment

That looks nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X