Clear All

• bhearts
    replied
    That looks nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Yep, no need for salt on the roads = no rust. We have our pluses and minuses.
    You didn't hi-jack the thread Karl.. we are talking about junk yards.
    I just happened to go to LKQ yesterday (still no 91-94 Proteges there though) and look what I spot in the parking lot..
    A 92 GL Sport in beautiful condition. I waited for the owner to come and and it turns out the two guys had come to
    look at the Fiesta to see if there were any parts that were interchangeable with Festiva (and of course were disappointed).
    Last edited by 1990new; 05-21-2016, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    Ya I know, it sure sucks to live in the rust belt. Hey at the last Festiva meet you and Dan put on we went junk yarding, you helped me pull the front seats from a 91/94 Mazda Protégé, well it's time to find another top seat cover, if you see anything let me know. I would get it covered but I have not had any luck finding any material that is close. well crap I just hi-jacked 1990new's thread, please accept my regrets Jess.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    Originally posted by sc72 View Post
    I would have no idea if it runs but it has a clean rust free body and looks to be fairly dent free.
    Becuz South Carolina....sigh.

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    I would have no idea if it runs but it has a clean rust free body and looks to be fairly dent free.

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    started a topic Ford Fiesta 1980 at local LKQ

Ford Fiesta 1980 at local LKQ

Still no Festivas, but look what showed up at my local LKQ this week:
    http://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locat...n-220/recents/

If the link doesn't take you directly to it, enter Fiesta in the "search for vehicle".
    Last edited by 1990new; 05-13-2016, 10:02 PM.
Working...
X