Picking up this Gem next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up this Gem next week!

Posted a little bit back about getting back into the aspire/festiva game. Met with the woman today about finally purchasing her aspire after months of conversing and a 3 year history with this car, it will finally be mine next week sometime. It's a 95 SE with about 170k on the clock. Exterior is by no means a perfect 10, but for being 21 years old the car only has the usual rust above the rear wheels. Tach cluster works perfectly, drivers seat has a minor tear in it, it still has the rear cargo cover, AND factory cassette player.

Can't wait to start a build thread on it, I know this though, this car will not be sold, I'm liable to keep it forever! Without further ado, pics!

[/
    Last edited by redspire; 06-18-2016, 12:01 AM.

Very nice! I have a white SE myself, and had another one before this one.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Yeah I'm so pumped, this is only the second SE I've physically ever seen in my life, the other being Arty's. Needs a little TLC but I can't believe how good the motor sounds and the lack of rust for central PA. Just can't wait to be back in the game!

On another note, I'm gonna need to find a new front bumper for it lol. It would be easier to swap in a regular bumper but I'd like to find an SE bumper.

Comment

Nice find! Looking forward to the build thread!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I might have grabbed the last SE bumper out there... destined for Bruce (or that's the plan).
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Long term plans are to at least do a b8 SOHC but what I really want is rear turbo after seeing Eurotiva on here over the years lol. But innitially it will just be general maintenance and getting it back into great condition.

Dang you arty. There was a fella out near Lebanon who had an SE bumper but I'm not sure. I might try to bindi and sand this one up and salvage it. Time will tell!

Comment

BTW, Arty's was my other SE. :-)

The only other SE I ever saw besides the two white ones I own/owned was a red one I saw on the hwy, the day I bought the 2nd white one!
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Lol I remember when I lived in Lancaster and pulled into a Pepboys and demanded to know who owned the white aspire out front. The rest is history...

Comment

Working...
                X