Mission accomplished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission accomplished

Sold and moved out of my place on Friday.It was a gruelling task to move everything out of a 5500 sq.ft home,3 car garage,and 30x40 polebarn which became my Festy chop shop.I have been buying up rescuing junkers for the parts within a 3 hour radius for the past few years and stripping them down.Sadly all i will have at my new home is a 2 car garage so that phase of my life will be coming to a close.I chose to sell off a lot of my bigger items from the shop cheap so i wouldnt have to move them.Everyone is telling me to build another pole barn on the new place but i cant justify the time and money i would need to invest to put it up and outfit it so i guess i will be looking for something different to occupy my time in my golden years.

A family friendly forum community dedicated to rimfire firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion of all manner of rimfire pistols, rifles, optics, ammo, gunsmithing, customization, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

http://gunslingersgulch.com no need for bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by brushhippie View Post
        http://gunslingersgulch.com no need for bullets.
        Ya dang hippie. I like those old black powder guns too. Haven't gone there yet tho.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Guns are cool but they dont interest me.Hopefully the part time work i do repairing washers for my sons business and serving my wife by keeping things done at home will be enough till i find something that interests me.

Comment

That sucks for us but Congratulations and Good Luck.
            "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
            sigpic
            "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
            "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
            "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
            "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by jfd64 View Post
              Guns are cool but they dont interest me.Hopefully the part time work i do repairing washers for my sons business and serving my wife by keeping things done at home will be enough till i find something that interests me.
              OK, let's see.....stamp collecting, archeology, kung fu, pickleball, llama farm, Bigfoot research....anything ring a bell for you?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                OK, let's see.....stamp collecting, archeology, kung fu, pickleball, llama farm, Bigfoot research....anything ring a bell for you?
                Shuffle Board?

Comment

Rock-paper-scissors world championship?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

I'm hoping you're

not this desperate

Disaster preparedness

Comment

My next door buddy just got a 20 by 20 metal carport set up on his side yard for $800.oo including installation. The crew built it in a single afternoon - and metal siding can be put on it cheap. Think outside of the box - not to mention HOA :tm:
                      Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

Wow that is cheap.The house I am buying is on top of a hill in the woods.Right now I am unsure of a suitable sight for any structure.Maybe down by the road.Some of y'alls suggestions killed me.

Comment

If my son buys a house as planned he will need some help with repairs so that could keep me busy.I am still young enough at 51 I could consider coming out of retirement and doing some flooring installations but probably won't.Ah life's tough problems lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X