Britstiva 2.0 on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britstiva 2.0 on craigslist

Not mine! I do own britstiva 1.0 tho. This is the 2nd brit car made.

1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Whose car is this? I remember the Horizon seats.
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

I dont know him.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Used to be Jay's car, didn't it?
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

If so, that was the very first stock Festiva I drove. It was at Festiva Madness 5 when Jay left it and Barb asked me to move it.

Edit: I meant Jeremy. Lol
          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-07-2016, 05:25 PM.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I believe both britstivas were owned by Jeremy (Britstiva) on here.
            Jerry
            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Yep thats the guy. I have the charcoal grey one. At this time its sitting unused. It will be the 1st festiva that i actually get to build myself. I will have Lucifer as my guide!

I would love to have brit 2.0 but at 2500$ and having 3 festivas already i think ill have to pass.
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Brexit stiva

Comment

Working...
                X