X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhazard
    replied
    Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    I mean it covers my whole screen on my phone... one post = full page view.

Maybe trim it down a little ( like all the RIPs)
    Tapatalk doesn't show sigs ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by ThisVelologist View Post
    Do you think these tires would accommodate my 6" wide Enkeis? I've been looking at the 165/65 but they are $200...
    Yeah, they should be fine. I run 165 on 7" wide wheels so I don't see why 155 wouldn't fit on 6" wide ones. I have an extra set of Enkei 92s that I may buy a set of Federals for to have as a spare set of wheels.

Leave a comment:

• lessersivad
    replied
    Originally posted by jawja jim View Post
    What are the 13s from? My Metro 13s(4.5" wide) use the 155-80R13 also, on a stock suspension with no rubbing
    IF you were asking me, they were mounted on some old Nissan/Datsun wheels I found at the scrap yard. A bit close at around 1/8". The Aspire parts gave quite a bit more room.

Once I put them on the early Ford Falcon wheels AFTER the Aspire spring/strut swap I gained bunches of clearance.

Now I'm running the wheels in my avatar.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    165/60-13's on American Racing Estella's

Leave a comment:

• ThisVelologist
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    The 155/65-13 Federal SS657 tires seem to work great. They are nearly identical to the 12" tires and ride much better than any 12 I could find.
    You can get 4 brand new for 168 bucks (shipped to your door!) on eBay. Hard to beat that.
    Do you think these tires would accommodate my 6" wide Enkeis? I've been looking at the 165/65 but they are $200...

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    I mean it covers my whole screen on my phone... one post = full page view.

Maybe trim it down a little ( like all the RIPs)

Leave a comment:

• old yellow
    replied
    Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    ^ Holy signature Batman!!!!
    just all the festiva related stuff that has come and gone over the years... it really was lil red that started dad loving the Festivas and the '95 silver aspire coming from his mom (my grandmother) starting his love for aspires.....

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker
    replied
    I run 155/80 r13s on aspire swap with aspire rims no rubbing. speedo is off by 3 mph.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    ^ Holy signature Batman!!!!

Leave a comment:

• old yellow
    replied
    I got 13" Konig Incident rims on mine with 175/70/13 tires and have no problems unless I have too much weight on bumpy roads which i rarely don't have more than 2 people or over 300 pounds of cargo/people in the car at any time.... works great and was recommended that size from the kind people on this site.... only throws the needle off by 3-5 mph over what your actually going (30 on needle means your actually going 23-25 MPH)

Leave a comment:

• jawja jim
    replied
    What are the 13s from? My Metro 13s(4.5" wide) use the 155-80R13 also, on a stock suspension with no rubbing

Leave a comment:

• lessersivad
    replied
    I'm running P155-80R13. BUT, I also have Aspire rear struts which give a bit more clearance.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    175/60 is also a nice size. And 155/70 Achilles

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    The 155/65-13 Federal SS657 tires seem to work great. They are nearly identical to the 12" tires and ride much better than any 12 I could find.
    You can get 4 brand new for 168 bucks (shipped to your door!) on eBay. Hard to beat that.

Leave a comment:

• Nonie
    started a topic 13 inch tire recommendations??

13 inch tire recommendations??

Did do a search, and although I am pretty sure this topic has been covered before, I was not able to find information that I am looking for.

Switched to 13 inch rims as we could not find anything in the 12 inch arena.

The 13 inch tires we got on there, the back ones rubbed, so we have to find something a bit different size. What I am asking is, if you have 13 inch tires, what size are you using?

Can you recommend specific tires?

Some time ago I did find an excellent webpage about substitute tire sizes, but of course now that I need it, cannot find the page again.

Any help/information would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Nonie

ty1
Working...
X