Personalized License Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalized License Plate

So I am thinking about getting a personalized license plate. I have had only one before, and it is on my Focus. I thought it would be cool but have had reservations about getting one again as I think it might be easier to remember. Seeing as I hope to be able to "surprise" a few people, I might not want something "memorable".

At the same time, there's an inside joke among the car guys I hang out with now and then which would result in a 214WTGL. Likely not that memorable and not easily deciphered which to me defeats the purpose right?

I see female names, understandable. Takes on Fest or Stiva. Even thought of seeing if FAZDA was available.

For some reason this popped into my head SHTCAN...demeaning, yes. Comical, sure. My "vision" for the plate would be for those I surprise who just might say something like...I got my ass handed to me by a shit can Festiva!

I'll be honest. I mostly keep to myself. I'm not a head turner kind of guy. I like to keep it neat, unsuspecting. I favor towards the factory sport look, or a derivative. So SHTCAN may not, in the end, be for me. It is however funny to think about.

How about FORKIZA

After I suggested this I did a google search on it and it looks like there is someone
    in California named Forkiaz.. has a facebook and twitter account... Unbelievable.
    Last edited by 1990new; 07-12-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
      How about FORKIZA

After I suggested this I did a google search on it and it looks like there is someone
      in California named Forkiaz.. has a facebook and twitter account... Unbelievable.
      That's pretty cool.

Comment

Makes me think of FAZILLA.

Comment

This reminds me. I need to get to the local branch and try to get LUCIFER as mine.
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
          19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X